Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important possessions that were at one point automatically rejected may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Oakland County can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.