Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you start the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Oakland County can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We understand their worth and will work diligently to save them for you.