Disaster Planning for Residents in Clinton Township
There are several important parts of business management in Clinton Township, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.