Disaster Planning for Residents in Clinton Township
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Clinton Township, MI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.