Paul Davis Restoration of Oakland County is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!